City Halls & Parishes
They are key to making A Piece of Lemon Cake possible. They are the body responsible for making cities grow and evolve. But also they are urban Hub that gives access to other partners, knowledge and resources.
They benefit from this partnership as it brings a methodology that allows them transform urban voids - spaces of conflict - into spaces of belonging, social cohesion and economic activity. Additionally they become more resilient to climate change among other benefits.
If you are a Parish or a City Hall interested to learn more about how to implement our methodology, please let contact us by using the form below.
The referred above benefits are just some of the many that you and your citizens can have access to!
Schools, Primary & Secondary
Schools are the door to change today, but als tomorrow, as you gives us access to families and, more importantly, to the grownups of the future: the children.
There are number of ways Schools can collaborate with different levels of involvement. Here are some of them:
- Promoter: This role only entitles openning your dooors to A Piece of Lemon Cake present the initiative to your students at events, webinars, workshops organized at your premises. You decide to what extend you want to have a leading role in these activities.
- Advocate: This role also involves the School introducing specific activities to be performed at the tiny forests, so the students learn in a very hands-on and funny way key pressing topics such as biodiversity, climate change, the circular economy, new business models, etc.
- Partner: This role implies beside the previous activites, the inclusion in your curriculum of subjects and participating in year-long activities and contest at the Parish, city and National Level.
There are many ways to get involved as a corporation. Here are some:
- Donate: There are many resources that we need to plant a Tiny forest. If your activity pivots around a resource that coud be beneficial to us, we will be more than happy to explore win-win circular business models.
- Sponsor: As a corporation you can have a more visible involvement with the community by sponsoring aTiny Forest, or Parish or even a city.
- License: Maybe you own an urban void that could be a potential place for growing a Tiny Forest. Please, let us know using the form.
- Offset Carbon: You may be interested in offsetting part of your carbon, buying carbon credits from our project.
- Other: Do you have another idea, don't be a stranger reach us out using the form you will find at the bottom.